The Township Clerk has statutory duties under Michigan Law. Clerk's duties include:
- Maintain custody of all township records
- Keep voter registration file and conduct elections
- Record and maintain township meeting minutes
- Publish board meeting minutes
- Responsible for special meeting notices
- Keep the township book of oaths
- Keep township ordinance book
- Prepare warrants for township checks
In Northfield Township, our Clerk's office also handles Sewer Billing.
By law, the Township Clerk is required to appoint a Deputy.
Please see the links on the left-hand side of this page for more information from the Clerk's office.
Deputy Clerk: Cristina Wilson
Phone: (734) 449-2880 ext. 112
Election Coordinator: April Laitinen
Phone: (734) 449-2880 ext. 113
Township Clerk: Kathy Manley
Phone: (734) 449-2880 ext. 143