How to Make A Payment
Make an On-line Payment:
Northfield Township allows residents to pay for sewer bills, tax bills and building permits online (fees apply - see below)*. This service is provided through Point & Pay. To make your payment on-line, simply click on the link here, and look up your account in the various search options on the left hand navigation bar. From there, click on the payment link next to your bill amount and follow the prompts.
Make a Payment by Phone
You can also use your credit/debit card or e-check to make sewer bill and tax bill payments by phone (fees apply - see below)*. Call toll free (833) 733-6290. This service is provided through Point & Pay.
Make a Payment at Our Office
- Payments by cash, check or credit card* are accepted at the Township Offices. Our office is currently open Monday through Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm (closed 1:00pm-1:30pm daily for lunch).
- Checks can be mailed to:
PO Box 576
Whitmore Lake, MI 48189
*** Please allow time for mail delivery. Postmarks are not accepted as the payment date, and postdated checks are not accepted. ***
- Payments by check can be deposited in either of our 24 hour drop boxes; either along the Public Safety Building entryway sidewalk or inside the office vestibule. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE CASH PAYMENTS IN THE DROP BOXES.
**There is a fee of 3% with a minimum fee of $2.00 when paying with your credit/debit card.**
**There is a fee of $3.00 for payments under $10,000 or $10.00 for payments over $10,000 when paying by e-check.**
This fee is charged by Point & Pay, not Northfield Township.
2022 Winter Tax bills can now be paid at the Whitmore Lake branch of Bank of Ann Arbor, located at 9775 M-36, Whitmore Lake, beginning December 1st through February 14, 2023.
Lobby Hours: Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Drive Up Hours: Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:30pm
Saturday: 8:30am - Noon
- The bank can only only accept payments by cash or check - NO card payments
- Only the Bank of Ann Arbor's Whitmore Lake branch can accept Northfield Township tax payments.
- You MUST have your tax bill with you in order to pay at the bank.
- At this time the bank can accept payments for 2022 Winter Taxes only.
- The bank will be unable to accept winter tax payments after the due date of February 14, 2023 as late fees will be added after that date. After February 14th, payments would need to be made through the township office.