Old St. Patrick Parish - Ann Arbor
Old St. Patrick is the oldest English-speaking Catholic church in the state of Michigan. The parish may have actually begun around 1829 according to the earliest records. The cornerstone in the present church was laid on May 31, 1877, and the building was dedicated on October 20, 1878.
Currently the parish has about 375 families and continues to keep alive traditional Gregorian Chant and Mass celebrated ad orientem.
It has also been home to Ann Arbor's best Lenten Fish Fry for the last 45 years!